Automation Engineer Marine/Oil/Gas (kód_AB04)
Litujeme, společnost nabízející danou pracovní pozici ukončila zveřejnění nabídky na stránce z důvodu získání dostatečného počtu kandidátů anebo obsazení volné pracovní pozice.
Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
- Place of work: Bratislava region, Žilina region, Košice region, Plzeň - City, Ostrava
- Contract type: full-time
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Operations Center Czech Republic (CZOPC) in Ostrava is the European engineering center for ABB's Process Automation Division. We are around 100 employees who are providing engineering services for ABB business units in the different European countries, mainly Norway, Germany, Switzerland, Finland and Sweden. Our disciplines are SW development, automation software, IT systems and security, LV hardware, drives and electrical engineering. We have a highly qualified and stable work force, with interesting and challenging work for our internal ABB customers.
What is this job about?
As an automation engineer in CZOPC you will do design, engineering, testing, installation supervision and commissioning of process automation systems for industrial processes, based on DCS and SCADA/HMI systems. Our customers deliver systems to metal, petrochemical and pulp and paper factories, mining industry, oil and gas platforms, ships etc. You will mainly work from Ostrava, with business trips to customers and suppliers as required.
• design, specification and documentation of automation system according to requirements
• create functional description and program SW application
• coordinate with hardware design
• performing FATs
• commissioning on customer site
• participate proactively in project teams
• contribute with creative ideas in order to develop solutions that keeps pace with technology and market trends
• produce technical documentation in accordance with ABB’s and end customers’ requirements
• create a control SW application including remote I/Os for electrical and hydraulic drives which are controlled by speed, position or tension
• do detailed engineering of an automation system to be installed on new LNG ship or oil platform
• perform FAT of automation system at cabinet factory
- Other benefits
- We offer:
• employment in a strong international company known for advanced technology and innovation
• an open corporate culture that supports the growth of talents
• training and development courses
• the use of foreign languages
• competitive salary and bonuses
• a wide range of business benefits (5 weeks vacation, allowance for pension insurance, …)
- Minimum education required
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
Candidates with the following education also suit the position:
University education (Master's degree)
- Personality requirements and skills
• appropriate education, Bachelor/Master degree in electro technics preferred
• knowledge of any kind of PLC (ABB, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allen-Bradley, etc.) and programming tools (FBD, SFC, ST)
• knowledge of SCADA/HMI principles (In Touch, WinCC, Promotic, etc.)
• knowledge of industrial communication (Profibus, Modbus, DeviceNET, etc.)
• candidates without work experience will also be evaluated
• ability to communicate in English language
• ability to work in international teams
• ability to work independently
• good cooperation skills
• flexibility to travel abroad on business trips and commissioning
- Brief description of the company
- ABB is a world leader in power and automation technologies providing higher efficiency to our customers from industrial, manufacturing and power distribution sectors while decreasing the impact on the environment. As an international power engineering company, ABB has been active in the Czech market since 1970 and nowadays employs 108 000 people worldwide. Due to the dynamic development of ABB activities in the country, the working team in the Czech Republic has been recently significantly growing. As an employer, ABB offers attractive jobs in a strong company with a number of opportunities for further professional growth, education and international experience.
A BETTER WORLD BEGINS WITH YOU!
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Electrical Engineering
- Information about the selection process
- Interested? Contact Alexandra Bulířova, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. nr: +420 547 152 018
- Company address
- ABB s.r.o.
Štětkova 1638/18 Zobrazit na mapě
140 00 Praha 4
Podobné pracovní nabídky (142)
Specialista zprovozňování a testování zařízení - PLC, MaR (práce s přestěhováním, možnost ubytování)Advantage Consulting, s.r.o.