Burberry has announced plans to open a new office in Leeds in October 2017. The new office, called Burberry Business Services, brings together shared service teams from the UK, Europe, Middle East, India and Africa. The office is intended to be a centre of excellence for Burberry’s Finance, HR and Procurement functions and also house some UK Customer Service and IT Service Desk roles. If you would be interested in joining our team, you can register your interest and learn about updates here.
HR POSITIONS – LEEDS BBSINTRODUCTION
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
ABOUT BURBERRY BUSINESS SERVICES
Burberry is opening a brand new Shared Service Centre based in Leeds, United Kingdom at their stunning new premises in the heart of the City Centre. This Centre of Excellence will be an extension of their Head Office in London and house core functions such as Human Resources and Finance.
EUROPEAN LANGUAGE SPEAKERS
Burberry is looking to recruit individuals who have excellent written and verbal English Language skills, as well as one of the following: French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
Candidates who successfully pass the initial stages (including a phone and video interview) will be invited to a travel to London for a face to face meeting. Those who are successfully hired will be offered financial support with regards to relocating to the UK.
Burberry’s new Shared Service Centre will be responsible for supporting a variety of HR functions including Payroll, Recruitment and Employment Law (ER) on a global scale. As such the business is looking for individuals who have experience in Payroll, Recruitment & Employment Law (ER) to provide advice and administration to internal partners across the business.
- Unrestricted right to work within the UK
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills are essential
- Experience in either Payroll, Recruitment or Employment Law
- Excellent verbal and written skills in one of the following languages:
- Experience within a Shared Service Centre environment
- At least one years experience dealing with international operations
- Experience dealing with UK based businesses
- Excellent skills with either SAP or Oracle working on Payroll, Recruitment or Employment Law modules
- Possess a genuine passion for delivering world class service
- Able to work collaboratively
- Strong problem solving capability
- Team player
- Robust and confident
- Organised and able to multi task
- Be available to work flexible shifts
- Demonstrates initiative through proactive approach
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
OPPORTUNITIES AT BURBERRY BUSINESS SERVICES
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
To apply please visit https://rsbb.avature.net/talentcommunity