Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Project manager - Medical Devices - Czech Republic
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Opportunity knoecks! Our client is a leading contract developer and manufacturer, producing quality medical and pharmaceutical components for their clients, as well as finished devices. With offices in Europe, Scandinavia and the USA, they are a growing organisation and in need of a Project Manager to manage both new and existing projects from concept into production.
Based at their manfacturing plant in the South of the Czech Republic, they will be responsible for communicating with the Sales office and implementing new sales projects into the daily production of medical devices, and collaborating on improvement processes at the plant.
* Managing transfer projects from customers to the Czech manufacturing plant
* Communication with other Production Plants for combined projects.
* Total project management including budget quotations
* Communication with customers, including commercial aspects of the projects
* Communication with vendors for project related investments and new materials.
* Leading / participating in the engineering (models, drawings, details) of the concepts.
* Initiation, performance, execution, and coordination of the testing of the projects
* Leading or coordinating the projects for the selection of production processes and implementation of production utilities
Typically this person will be degree qualified to Bachelor level in a Technical or Business related field with an ability to clearly understand and communicate technical aspects and technical overviews of products and production processes in both Czech and English. Several years hands on experience working within production, and a demonstrated history of managing projects from concept into production complete the profile.
This is an important role within the organisation, and interview will be organised at short notice.
For more information on this exciting vacancy, or any other medical device opportunities, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0044 (0) 207 940 2116, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Czech Republic, Ceske Budejovice|
Information about the selection process
English - advanced
Brief description of the company
emedcareers is a niche job site for the European Biopharmaceutical and Medtech industries; providing job opportunities in the development and marketing of medicines and medical equipment.
emedcareers is part of the Jobsite Group of recruitment websites, which has unrivalled experience of online recruitment in the UK and a growing presence internationally. The Jobsite Group itself is part of the Daily Mail and General Trust (DMGT), a highly successful media company operating in over 40 countries worldwide.
emedcareers offers a unique combination of resources and experience to provide the most effective means of developing your careers or securing your first job within the Biopharmaceutical or Medtech industry.