Chef de Partie / Cook (m/f)
- based in Munich -
With 7 theatres all over Germany, the GOP Entertainment Group is the biggest variety theatre company in Europe.
For the GOP Varieté-Theatre in Munich we are looking for a chef de partie / cook (m/f).
Our live shows with music, comedy and acrobats are combined with gastronomic offers in the theatre (300 seats) or in the restaurant Leander (60 seats).
- Preparing regional and international dishes
- Set up work stations with both all ingredients as well as all cooking equipment needed
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Assistance in creating new menus
- You are reliable, flexible and able to work independently
- You are motivated and able to work as a part of a team
- You are able to comply all hygiene regulations
- You have an awareness for quality
- Relevant completed vocational training/education as chef/cook (proven)
- Minimum of 1-2 years of job experience
- Able to communicate in German or English
We are looking forward to your application (in German or English).
Please send your application to:
Ms. Natalja Rokasevits
phone: +49 89 210 288 413
GOP Varieté München, Maximilianstraße 47, D-80538 Munich, www.gop-muenchen.de