Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Systems Architect in Aerospace (184717) - Brno Slatina, Tuřanka 100, 627 00, Brno - městoBrno - Aerospace
Náplň práce, pravomoci a zodpovědnosti
Act as an integral member of the Dassault Application team on avionics design project for new Dassault Falcon SMS business jet.
• Interacting with technical contacts for both aircraft OEM and aftermarket customers.
• Defining customer requirements.
• Transitioning customer requirements to system and product level requirements.
• Performing system level design.
• Performing system safety analysis.
• Performing system integration test development and coordinating test activities.
• Coordination of flight test activities.
• Generating system level and associated certification documentation.
• Establishing and maintaining technical relationships with customer engineering organizations.
• Developing positive working relationships with internal Product and System Teams.
• University degree in electrical, mechanical or software engineering.
• Experience with System engineering in Avionic Systems or other safety critical systems is desired.
• Excellent command of English language mandatory
• Knowledge of formal Software, Hardware and Systems development process
• Highly experienced with MS Office Tools
• Must be able to create appropriate documentation for completed work
• Ability to work effectively with other organizations and with individuals at all levels
• Must be self-directing and willing to work with various internal and global groups
• Interested in Aviation and Aerospace technologies
• Flexible and willing to do international travel (variable frequency and duration)
• Strong organizational skills, problem solving and analytical ability
• Self - starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently
• Excellent communications skills, ability to communicate in English (verbal and written)
• Working knowledge of DO-178B Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification
• Attractive job in a multinational company
• Long-term career opportunity
• Work in international teams
• Wide spectrum of employee benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Long-term training in abroad
• Frequent travelling
Hereby, we would like to inform you that by submitting your resume and until its dismissal in writing (e-mail or letter), you consent to storage your personal data in the Honeywell internal database and to the processing of your personal data by Honeywell spol. s.r.o. for the recruitment purpose within the meaning of the Act No.101/2000 Coll. on personal data protection.
Druh pracovního poměru
Požadované vzdělánívysokoškolské II. stupně
Vzdělání v oboru
, elektrotechnické, strojírenské, IT
Anglický jazyk - aktivní
V Parku 2326/18
148 00 PRAHA 4