Senior Application Engineer for Center of Expertise – Nuclear
Invensys Systems (Slovakia) s.r.o.
Information about the position
|Place of work:||Bratislava|
|Start date:||01.10.2012/Upon agreement|
|Job description, responsibilities and duties||For a newly established Center of Expertise – Nuclear based in Bratislava we are looking for talented professionals for the position of|
SENIOR APPLICATION ENGINEER
On this position, you will work in a highly specialized global team with the focus on the projects for Nuclear power plants. Your job responsibilities will include the following:
• Providing consultation to prospective users;
• Interpreting customer technical specifications and generating strategies for implementation in production;
• Assisting customer in defining detailed application, system, and hardware requirements;
• Working from process and instrumentation drawings to design of applications and control strategies;
• Developing software and system configurations;
• Assisting with on-site engineering, start-up and application commissioning;
• Participating in customer acceptance tests;
• Preparing test, product and project documentation;
• Leading various project activities and teams if required.
|Other benefits||• Challenging work in a multinational environment;|
• Professional development and trainings;
• Social benefits.
Requirements for the employee
|Required education||University education (Bachelor's degree)|
Candidates with the following education also suit the position:
University education (Master's degree)
electrotechnical, engineering, IT
English - advanced
|Personality requirements and skills||• Technical Engineering Degree;|
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Industrial Automation, Power Plant Operation, Process Control, IT or Electrical Engineering;
• Knowledge of Functional Safety Engineering, Safety Instrumented Systems, TUV certificate is an advantage;
• Previous experience with Boiler Applications and Controls, SAMA and Boolean logic diagrams, knowledge of I&C is considered as a plus;
• Good knowledge of PLC and DCS systems;
• Knowledge of Database handling and documentation tools;
• Fluent English;
• Willingness and flexibility to travel;
• Very good communication skills, team spirit and good time management.
|Brief description of the company||Invensys, now part of Schneider Electric Group, is a global technology company that works in partnership with a broad range of industrial and commercial customers to design and supply advanced technologies that optimize their operational performance and profitability. From oil refineries and power stations to mining companies and appliance manufacturers, our market-leading software, systems and controls enable our customers to monitor, control and automate their products and processes, thereby maximizing safety, efficiency, reliability and ease of use.|
Engineering Excellence Center has been established in Bratislava in 2008 as one of five global engineering centers of Invensys. Since that time this center has been successfully executing engineering projects for our customers in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and power industry in Europe and worldwide.
|Main focus of the company's activities||Electrical Engineering|
|Company address||Invensys Systems (Slovakia) s.r.o.|
Rožňavská 24 Zobrazit na mapě
821 04 Bratislava