Customer Support Engineer
Invensys Systems (Slovakia) s.r.o.
Information about the position
|Place of work:||Bratislava|
|Job description, responsibilities and duties||For Global Customer Support team, based in Bratislava, we are currently looking for highly motivated professionals to join the team on the position of Customer Support Engineer. Invensys Global Client Support provides access to technical expertise that large enterprises and key partners need in order to minimize cost of operations, maximize value of their investment in Invensys solutions and reduce operational and support incidents.|
The Customer Support Engineer position provides technical support to Customers, System integrators, Invensys Application, Manufacturing and Service personnel to solve problems involving Invensys hardware, software and applications.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Respond to customer issues via telephone, email, web, or fax;
• Documentation of activities and findings in a case tracking tool;
• Knowledge transfer via technical documentation such as Tech Notes, WebEx's, White Papers, Knowledge Base articles;
• Perform complex problem solving, data collection, software upgrades or system audits at customer locations;
• Replication / duplication of product issues reported by Customers;
• Research into workarounds and solutions
• Develop effective working relationships with customers, co-workers and cross departmental personnel;
• Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development;
• Contribute actively to the development of improved tools, processes, and procedures in the Support Center.
Requirements for the employee
|Required education||University education (Bachelor's degree)|
Candidates with the following education also suit the position:
University education (Master's degree)
electrotechnical, engineering, IT
English - advanced
|Personality requirements and skills||General requirements:|
• Bachelor's or Engineer’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience with customer support and or service operations in a process control environment.
• Fluent English, Basic Russian is a plus.
• Willingness to travel (up to 20% may be required)
• Confirmed experience with Microsoft Operating System
• Background in computer networking (including installations, setup, and troubleshooting)
• Previous experience in industrial automation (PLC/DCS/SCADA) is an advantage
• Customer Focus
• Very good communication skills
• Problem solving skills
|Brief description of the company||Invensys, now part of Schneider Electric Group, is a global technology company that works in partnership with a broad range of industrial and commercial customers to design and supply advanced technologies that optimize their operational performance and profitability. From oil refineries and power stations to mining companies and appliance manufacturers, our market-leading software, systems and controls enable our customers to monitor, control and automate their products and processes, thereby maximizing safety, efficiency, reliability and ease of use.|
Engineering Excellence Center has been established in Bratislava in 2008 as one of five global engineering centers of Invensys. Since that time this center has been successfully executing engineering projects for our customers in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and power industry in Europe and worldwide.
|Main focus of the company's activities||Electrical Engineering|
|Company address||Invensys Systems (Slovakia) s.r.o.|
Rožňavská 24 Zobrazit na mapě
821 04 Bratislava