For Global Customer Support team, based in Bratislava, we are currently looking for highly motivated professionals to join the team on the position of Customer Support Engineer. Invensys Global Client Support provides access to technical expertise that large enterprises and key partners need in order to minimize cost of operations, maximize value of their investment in Invensys solutions and reduce operational and support incidents.
The Customer Support Engineer position provides technical support to Customers, System integrators, Invensys Application, Manufacturing and Service personnel to solve problems involving Invensys hardware, software and applications.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Respond to customer issues via telephone, email, web, or fax;
• Documentation of activities and findings in a case tracking tool;
• Knowledge transfer via technical documentation such as Tech Notes, WebEx's, White Papers, Knowledge Base articles;
• Perform complex problem solving, data collection, software upgrades or system audits at customer locations;
• Replication / duplication of product issues reported by Customers;
• Research into workarounds and solutions
• Develop effective working relationships with customers, co-workers and cross departmental personnel;
• Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development;
• Contribute actively to the development of improved tools, processes, and procedures in the Support Center.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
, electrotechnical, engineering, IT
English - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
• Bachelor's or Engineer’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience with customer support and or service operations in a process control environment.
• Fluent English, Basic Russian is a plus.
• Willingness to travel (up to 20% may be required)
• Confirmed experience with Microsoft Operating System
• Background in computer networking (including installations, setup, and troubleshooting)
• Previous experience in industrial automation (PLC/DCS/SCADA) is an advantage
• Customer Focus
• Very good communication skills
• Problem solving skills
Brief description of the company
Invensys, part of Schneider Electric group since 2014, is a global technology leader in process automation and software solutions offering safety, critical and distributed control systems, measurement & instrumentation products, visualization and simulation software solutions. The marketplace knows us from our premier brands - Avantis, Eurotherm, Foxboro, Simsci-Esscor, Triconex and Wonderware.
Engineering Excellence Center has been established in Bratislava in 2008. Since that time the center has been successfully executing engineering projects for well-known global customers in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and power industry.
Main focus of the company's activities
Invensys Systems (Slovakia) s.r.o. Rožňavská 24 821 04 Bratislava Slovakia www.invensys.com