Project Application Engineer (with IT background)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are offering a great opportunity for you to succeed in the Engineering Excellence Center in Bratislava. On this position, you will work in a highly specialized team of professionals with the focus on the projects in industrial automation and control. You will be responsible for the following:
• Provide consultation to prospective users;
• Assist customer in defining system requirements;
• Develop software and system configuration, control application, human machine interface or safety control application in virtualized environment;
• Configure and maintain virtualized solution
• Design and configure new virtual machines based on Invensys product portfolio
• Participate in customer support
• Seeks out opportunities to increase technical knowledge of products and applications.
• Opportunities to work in the international and multicultural working environment and also to get the international experience;
• Great team to work with, a nice place to work and flexible working hours;
• Training and development – Technical trainings, internal e-learning program and language courses;
• Life insurance and contribution to the private pension fund;
• Bonus for employee referral; and
• Company and teambuilding activities.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Bachelor degree in Electrical engineering, Energetics, IT or Automation;
• Good knowledge of computer networks and Windows operating system;
• Good knowledge of virtualized solutions (VMware, Hyper V);
• Customer support attitude and troubleshooting skills;
• Strong motivation to learn new technologies and strong interest in automation;
• Very good verbal and written communication skills, customer approach, creative thinking, interpersonal skills and high commitment to the work;
• Communicative level of English;
• Willingness and flexibility to travel;
• Driving license.
Brief description of the company
Invensys Systems Slovakia, a member of Schneider Electric group since 2014, is a global technology leader in process automation and software solutions offering safety, critical and distributed control systems, measurement & instrumentation products, visualization and simulation software solutions. The marketplace knows us from our premier brands - Avantis, Eurotherm, Foxboro, Simsci-Esscor, Triconex and Wonderware.
Engineering Excellence Center has been operating in Bratislava since 2008 and employ 100 employees.
The center has been successfully executing engineering projects for well-known global customers in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and power industry.
Main focus of the company's activities
Invensys Systems (Slovakia) s.r.o.
821 04 Bratislava
Contact person: Oddelenie Ľudských Zdrojov
E-mail: send CV