Leave Average in the dust
Create, take risks and pursue greatness at Nike.
Cash CollectorBecome a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
As a Cash Collector, your primary responsibilities will be:
Manage Cash Collection
• Initiate the collection process for uncontested overdue invoices. Agree with customers on payment plans when needed.
• Inform the credit analysts about the customer’s payment behavior.
• Communicate customer account status regular to the sales force.
• Keep the customer records electronically up to date, reconciled and accurate. Processed timely and accurate cash application.
• Analyze the aging on an every-other-day basis and use the system functionality (e.g. keep notes, assign tasks, system to do lists) for daily organization of tasks.
Validate & Report
• Regular reporting of overdue customers.
• Ensure weekly call out of top 5 issues together with solution proposal. Initiate collection metrics.
• Provide feedback on customer’s credit status and potential bad debt risk.
• Monitor actual collections, customer DSO and aging % against targets set.
External Service Support, Liaison and Communication
• Work regular with credit analysts in headquarters and credit team to increase the quality of order management and assist with the order release decision process.
• Interface with query management team to solve queries and disputed invoices.
• Meet with customer when required.
• Bachelor degree and minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
• Advanced English, Native Czech are required
• Excellent analytical and Excel skills
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work with large volume accounts
This is a temporary position due to maternity leave of a permanent employee
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00328075