NISSAN, a multinational company with worldwide well-known, strong brand is looking for a
Electric Vehicle Business Development Coordinatorbased in Prague/ Czech Republic
For a “bold, smart and accessible” candidate!
Enthusiasm, motivation, willingness to learn and work! These are our keywords besides the desire to work with people in an international environment. As EV Coordinator you will support the EV Product Manager in increasing the sales and overall the EV leadership.
Do you want to join our team?
- Initiate and support EV sales with the supervision of Fleet Manager
- Find new customers, hand over the cars for testing, provide price quotations etc.
- Organizing events, participate on the events and present our EVs, deliver cars and Point-of-Sales materials, boost EV testdrives etc.
- Participate conferences, present our vision, our requirements,
- Build connections for charging infrastructure and EV related governmental incentives
- Regularly meet dealers, discuss with them their EV plans, support them to execute those plans
- Provide answers to all salesmen on EV product and offer related questions
- Be responsible for Czech Republic and Slovakian markets
- Support on EV related tasks for local Marketing and PR Managers
- Prepare reports for HQ
We need someone with
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business
- 2-3 years experience in automotive industry and especially in Sales (marketing can be an advantage)
- Native Czech and fluent English language knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced level of Excel
- Flexibility, open-mindness and pro-activeness
- B category driving licence