Our client, a global FMCG company, is strengthening its Slovak marketing team and therefore hiring a Senior Brand Manager who will be responsible for overall brand and marketing mix for the given product portfolio. The candidate will be a part of the local, very motivated and dynamic team and he/she will report to the Head of Marketing and Strategy.
- Lead, develop, and implement long term brand strategies and annual brand plans to achieve brand KPI objectives by following corporate portfolio and brand strategy plans.
- Prepare brand performance reviews including analysis and recommendations for action.
- Initiate and coordinate market research projects.
- Build and implement consumer loyalty programs based on overall market analysis and consumer expectations.
- Manage development and production of all brand related materials.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with agencies and supervise consumer activation programs.
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
31 October 2016 (zbývá ještě 31 dnů)
We are recruiting for this job on behalf of our client
an international FMCG company
Main focus of the client's activities Manufacture of food products, beverages and tobacco products
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in brand management, preferably in international FMCG company
- University degree, fundamental knowledge of marketing principles
- Fluent Slovak, Very Good English
- Experience with marketing project management and overall Brand mix in FMCG
- Strategic and Analytical thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative, works with passion and willingness
Brief description of the company
TARGET Executive Search is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.