|We are looking for|
BI Consultant - Cognos
|Teradata is a global leader in data warehouse field. The Business Intelligence Consultant will participate in the design, development, and implementation of customer BI solutions utilizing 3rd party BI tools. The BI Consultant also works with clients to understand, analyze, and refine the application requirements and, where needed, provides guidance on selection of BI tools and methodologies. Once the design has been validated and endorsed by future users and IT, the BI Consultant will turn it into a working and optimized application, unit test, and deliver it for an integration test. The BI Consultant demonstrates a high degree of BI tool expertise and development skills. The BI Consultant may be the Lead Consultant on a project.|
Key Areas of Responsibility
-Define BI application requirements.
-Develop and validate the application design.
-Develop and unit test semantic layers, reports, and GUIs.
-Participate in verification of the application.
-Support the data warehouse design and integration efforts, including data sourcing and transformation, logical/physical modeling, and ETL development in support of the application.
-In depth knowledge of Business Intelligence tools, advanced knowledge of BI tool - Cognos ( at least 3 years )
- Relevant BI experience of 3 years at least
-Good background and experience in BI development
-In depth knowledge of the software application development and testing methodology
-Knowledge of BI best practices and access layer modeling
-Advanced SQL preferred as well as the experience with database design preferred
-Advanced English, Native Czech/Slovak
-EU citizenship is a must
- Proven record of participation on large DWH projects;
- Experience with Teradata Tools and Utilities (FastLoad, MultiLoad, BTEQ, FastExport);
- Proficient in UNIX, Shell or Linux;
- Knowledge of any other European language (eg. German, Italian, French or Russian);
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Self-directed and keen on learning;
- Experienced in customer interaction;
- Strong problem solving skills and optimization technique;
- Interested in DWH field;
- Team Player;
|What we offer|
|- Company contribution to the “Pension fund” |
- 13th salaries per year
- Reference assistance service in a top private medical company
- Meal vouchers
- 25 days of holiday in year (instead of standard 20 as per the Czech law)
- Great career and training plan and personal development
- Housing assistance for your first 2 weeks in
- Assistance during sickness
- Life insurance
And many more…
To apply please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
or go to http://teradatacareers.com/emea/cz
Thank you for showing interest in employment with Teradata GCC Prague. Your application will be maintained in our resume database with strict confidentiality. Once a suitable position is available, our recruitment team will contact you.