ZUNO is a new direct bank. It targets those people who conduct their banking activities mainly over the Internet and rarely visit bank branches. Slovakia is ZUNO's first market in CEE with other CEE countries to follow. It launched its operations here in 2010.
We have looked into how banking can be done in a simpler and more interesting way. We may well be the first bank to admit there are definitely more important things in life than banking. People in our target group think that the best bank for them is the one they notice the least or spend the least time with.
Although ZUNO is a brand new bank, customers can rely on us. We have a strong parent company behind us with a longstanding and stable banking background – Raiffeisen Bank International. Raiffeisen Bank International ranks among the Top 100 banks worldwide. Our parent is embedded in the Austrian Raiffeisen Banking Group (RBG), which is the largest banking group in our neighboring country.
ZUNO is definitely the right choice for you, if you:
- Are keen on innovations, creativity, doing things differently, or one might say ‘better’
- Love simple and easy-to-use solutions
- Are a true team player, always there to help others
- See solutions rather than obstacles
- Feel excited about building a new, smart and friendly bank
Sorry, we don't have any job offers for you at the moment.