Business Analyst Team Leader
ZUNO BANK AG, pobočka zahraničnej banky - Späť na ponuku
|Place of work||Bratislava|
|Salary offered (gross)||by agreement|
| ||We are looking for an enthusiastic person, who will be working as a functional specialist in our IT Development department and will focus on the area of core banking applications. |
Our team is looking for highly motivated people looking for unique opportunity in building a new bank for central and eastern Europe.
If you are enthusiastic and motivated person with willingness to learn and grow, ability to deliver the results and enjoying non formal working atmosphere, send us your CV and don’t miss this one-in-a-lifetime chance to be a part of the team who is building new unique bank.
|TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Communicate with business process owners, collect initial business requirements, perform functional analysis, propose suggestions for IT solutions and agree with the internal developers or vendor on the implementation of the requirements into the particular application
- Act as a project manager for small customization projects in already running countries (covering whole lifecycle, including verification of logical test cases and correct execution of acceptance testing in the functional areas)
As a specialist performs:
- Verification of customization and parametrization requirements
- Functional specifications/ design for customization changes (if business requirements were approved and cannot be realized by configuration changes)
- Review of SW delivery from vendor
- Configuration changes in the application based on specified business requirements (includes user access management – applicable only to selected IT functional specialists)
Act as a 2nd level of support in case of application incidents:
- Using functional expertise in the system, provide resolution to system incidents and advices to 1st level of support (IT ops, Helpdesk)
- Be ready to work in the “stand-by” mode – emergency readiness mode
- In case the issue cannot be resolved by know-how within organization, contact emergency support at IT provider (3rd level of support)
|Other benefits||Become part of one the most stable and strongest banking groups in the CEE region. We offer you a challenging position in a company that operates in a dynamic and international environment:|
- Work in young, dynamic and inspiring team
- Motivating financial conditions
- Work on the bank´s top projects
- Career growth opportunities
Requirements for the employee
|Required education||University education (Master's degree)|
English - advanced
|Required experience||Number of years of experience: |
|Personality requirements and skills||Skills and experiences|
- University education (preferable in banking or IT area).
- Experience in the banking industry – at least 3 years
- Experienced with software development processes and release management
- Knowledge of Oracle DB
- Good knowledge of JAVA or C++, C#
- Experienced with application servers (WebSphere, JBoss)
- Experienced with UNIX systems (preferable AIX), UNIX scripting
- Familiar with version management systems (e.g.SVN)
- Team leading skills
- Fluent English - written and spoken
|Information about the selection process||If you are interested in contributing to the development of our banking network, we look forward to receiving your application in English via email@example.com|
By sending data in application I give my permission to administrate, process and store my personal details in the ZUNO BANK AG, pobočka zahraničnej banky. I declare that all information supplied is true and is supplied voluntarily, of my own accord, and without consequences, in the awareness that the details may be processed exclusively for the purposes of a database of job seekers within the Act N. 428/2002 Coll., the Data Protection Act. Consent is granted for the period, for which is the ZUNO BANK AG, pobočka zahraničnej banky, in accordance with applicable laws, required to store personal data.
ZUNO BANK AG, pobočka zahraničnej banky is committed to take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are treated according to the rules applicable in the Slovak Republic and the local regulations for their protection and to prevent their misuse.
We would like to thank all the applicants for their interest.Only selected applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
|Company address||ZUNO BANK AG, pobočka zahraničnej banky|
Einsteinova 23 Zobrazit na mapě
851 01 Bratislava