Wir danken Ihnen für Verständnis.
Ähnliche Angebote anzeigen
Product Owner Microsoft Dynamics NAV (m/f/x)
From zero to 100 — since the company was founded in 2008, AUTODOC AG has established itself as Europe's leading online retailer for automotive spare parts. With a strong customer focus and a demand-based product range that currently includes around 2.5 million products from 870 manufacturers for 166 car brands, our goal is to continue on this successful track, to constantly improve, and to further strengthen our market position. Join us and become a part of our success story!
AUTODOC AG is looking for a Product Owner Microsoft Dynamics Navision (m/f/x) in Germany, Moldova, Ukraine, Poland or Czech Republic to start as soon as possible. The aim is to facilitate the integration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV with the rest of the Autodoc IT infrastructure.
- Analyze the current accounting policy of the company
- Optimize the current ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Manage, develop and maintain projects and products in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Participate in integration of own ERP system (AWS) with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Participate in the integration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV with the rest of Autodoc's IT infrastructure
- High knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Requirements gathering and documentation management
- Knowledge in accounting and retail
- Sociability, ability to resolve controversial situations
- Good presentation skills, persuasiveness, leadership, proactivity, responsiveness
- Ability to relocate in Berlin or work remotely
- English skills min. B2 level
- Participation in a promising, international company with short decision-making channels and an open communication
- Excellent career opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Diverse training opportunities
- Flexible working hours in a modern office, with fresh fruits and drinks, including the possibility to work remotely
We look forward to receiving your application! Send us your application documents, including your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.