Wir danken Ihnen für Verständnis.
Ähnliche Angebote anzeigen
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Junior Real Estate Valuator (all genders)
Occupation Area:Risk management, Real Estate / Facility Management / Procurement
Company:Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Within our unit we offer products and services with the focus on residential and commercial real estates. These services include performing own valuations as well as plausibility checks of external valuations, which serve as basis for financing decisions and for collateralization purposes. Furthermore, we perform assessments of specific locations and market conditions. We publish on a regular basis market reports which mirror the latest trends of the AT/CEE real estate markets.
- Perform valuations and plausibility checks of external valuations (in CEE and in AT)
- Cooperation by other tasks within the team (market research, preparing market reports)
- Contribute to continuous improvement of valuation methodology
- First experience in real estate valuation and/or real estate market analysis
- Academic background in economy, real estate or technical background
- Ability to work with advanced statistical models by performing real estate valuations
- Basic knowledge of valuation methods
- Very good English and German skills (CEE language is a plus)
- Appreciation of working with people combined with excellent communication and analytical skills
- We offer you a challenging role in a highly sensitive area of the bank
- We are commited to support you in your professional and personal development
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 35.365,-- gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.