Wir danken Ihnen für Verständnis.
Ähnliche Angebote anzeigen
Logistic & Planning Manager
75 000 Kč/měsíc
Informace o pracovním místě
Náplň práce, pravomoci a zodpovědnosti
For our client who is a part of the multinational business organization operating on the international market in the field of electrical and electronic production we are looking for Logistic & Planning Manager.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Creating the direction for shipping/ warehouse
- Supervising evaluation of suppliers, maintaining the inventory of supplies
- Supervising shipping and freight operations, including warehouse organization
- Coordination of tasks and efforts
- Day to day management of department expenses
- Prepares schedules based on work orders and customer orders (Plans and prepares short and long-term schedules for assigned products according to work orders and customer orders, Elevates when work orders and customer orders exceed production line capacity)
- Coordinates with procurement and other departments (Works closely with procurement and other departments to prepare schedules and coordinate scheduling issues, Identifies risk factors to executing production schedule and resolves issues or reschedules if necessary)
- Develops weekly production schedules (Creates and maintains weekly factory production schedules to support the demand plan)
- Supports production and materials inventory goals (Coordinates and reports material cycle counts according to the schedules, Maintains low inventory levels to support lean manufacturing plans)
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities and Requirements:
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- Good working knowledge of master scheduling and production planning fundamentals
- Knowledgeable of Materials Requirements Planning techniques and manufacturing control systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of materials related activities with emphasis on scheduling
- Demonstrates strong initiative in setting and meeting goals
- Experience with SAP
- Proven record of providing new and creative approaches to problem solving
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment, and across functions
- Coordinate the appropriate allocation of resources to meet project goals
- Required written and oral communication skills in Czech
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Industrial Engineering, Production Operations Management/ Materials Management or related field (or a combination of formal education, training, and experience)
- 4 - 6 years of production scheduling, inventory control, purchasing or related experience required
- Experience in using ERP systems for planning
- Computer skills to include familiarity with Excel and Word
- Knowledge in chemical manufacturing an advantage
- Location - Nupaky
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I agree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Zaměstnanecké výhody, benefity
Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění
Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování
Dovolená 5 týdnů
Vzdělávací kurzy, školení
Požadavky na zaměstnance
Pozici vyhovují uchazeči se vzděláním
Stručná charakteristika společnosti
Společnost je držitelem povolení ke zprostředkování práce.