Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
HR Operations Associate
ABOUT US I WHO WE ARE
The General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational company operating for more than 125 years. GE has long been a global leader in Healthcare, Power, Renewable Energy, and Aviation. Today, GE also leads in delivering solutions across Additive Manufacturing, materials science and data analytics.
Our People Operations is an HR process and administration organization of more than 180 employees. We are consolidating and delivering HR services for our different GE Businesses (eg Power, Renewable Energy, Aviation and Healthcare) for different European countries.
Our HR service portfolio is covering among others: Employee onboarding, - offboarding, Payroll, Personnel administration, Benefit administration, Employee query handling. We are dedicated to best class employee experience and make our Employees and HR community’s life easier by continuously looking for improvement and simplification opportunities in their moments that matter.
WE COUNT ON YOU TO:You will be participating in one of the dedicated HR process where you will be handling Employee / HR queries and being involved in projects of improving/simplifying your respective process responsibilities. You will work closely with respective HR business partners for dedicated GE Business/Location and cooperating with Senior experts / owners of your responsible HR service process.
As an Associate / Advisor for Employee Lifecycle/Onboarding/ Offboarding process you will be:
- Guiding employees through their lifecycle/onboading / offboarding / etc moments that matter by advising them in respective HR matters and completing administrative tasks in the internal HR systems. Understanding their questions and issues, advising them in a professional way and handling their queries in a timely manner
- Creating respective documents that support the regulations of the country-specific legal environment
- Ensuring excellent customer experience, which includes phone and chat support, employment related data changes and documentation in order to provide end-to-end customer care
- Answering / and delivering service through a ticketing system
- Being proactive in handling process gaps that you face and being involved to find a solution and participating in process improvements (we are keen advocat of Lean methodology when changing our processes for the better)
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
- Fully professional Czech, Slovakian and English language knowledge both verbally and written
- Ability to communicate effective through written and verbal communication and consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
- Demonstrated effectiveness to prioritize between tasks with different deadlines, complexity
- Proven ability to work professionally & proactively with a remote client base
- Previous experience (minimum 1 year) in any Service Delivery center support or HR Contact/Service Centre or HR administration type of job is preferable
- Ability to identify frequent customers / process issues and be able to suggest process, procedure and training improvement opportunities
- Ability to work in Czechia: we do not sponsor Visa / work permits. Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Czech Republic
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.ge.com