Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Transportation Customer Support Specialist (with German and English)
Job ID: 1770367 | Amazon Czech Republic Srvcs
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
Amazon Freight Operations Overview.
Amazon Freight Operations (AF Ops) is the Pan- European control centre for Amazon Freight's Shipper Support and Transportation Execution. The team is responsible for planning and scheduling the transport orders placed by our customers (Shippers), and providing them with support at each step of their journey. We play a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon Freight's European transportation network and have direct impact on Shipper Experience.
Transportation Customer Service specialist Overview
Amazon Freight Operations is looking to hire a motivated, highly committed, and customer-obsessed Customer Support Specialist.
The Transport Support Specialist facilitates flow of information between Amazon Freight and our external customers, proactively resolving any potential issues that impacts customer experience and performance delivery. They provide proactive and timely resolution to any issue in hand by researching & querying internal tools, by taking real-time decisions and having an effective communication with the stakeholders (verbal and written) that build rapport.
The candidate should be customer obsessed! They should be able to communicate to a high standard in both verbal and written form, using appropriate tone of voice. The candidate should be able to recommend process improvements for the benefit of customers, and should have the passion to drive them to conclusion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Proactively monitor customer shipments to identify, address, and prevent potential issues.
· Develop and execute effective service recovery plans as necessary.
· Continual, proactive communication with customers (shippers) and external partners (carriers) to ensure a friction less customer experience.
· Identify and eliminate root causes of defects in order to drive efficiency in Amazon Freights operations, systematically escalating problems or variances in the operation to the Supervisors and Shift Managers
· Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs.
· Fluent German and English
· 1+ years of previous experience in a similar role in retail or logistics or a similar customer facing, customer obsessed environment.
· Strong computer literacy.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in MS office mainly Word and advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps)
· Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. Should be creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service
· Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24-7 operating environment
· Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline
· Communication skills in other languages: French or Italian
· Experience in using SQL and databases in a business environment