Fashion Quality Account Manager
Job ID: 1613914 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Amazon’s Channel Sales Support department located in Bratislava (SVK) is looking for Fashion Quality Account Manager. Channel Sales Support provides best possible customer experience while shopping for products in Fashion categories. Fashion Quality Account management team runs initiatives targeting this vision. We strive to improve the Seller and Customer experience by supporting the international Seller business on the European Amazon websites and bringing improvements to the existing product catalogue.
As Fashion Quality Account Manager, you will work with our external EU & CN partners (Sellers) to improve the quality of their product pages on European Amazon websites. You will identify the causes of poor listing quality and educate Sellers on the advantages of high-quality listings. You will advise Sellers on the technical aspects of listing improvement and report progress to internal stakeholders. The Fashion Quality Account Manager will also liaise with internal technical and business teams worldwide and contribute to platform changes and continuous improvements.
Your main responsibilities as Fashion Quality Account Manager will be:
· Regular audit on Seller accounts listing quality
· Identify root causes of listing related issues and drive resolution
· Define and coordinate timelines and corrective actions
· Liaise with internal and external departments within area of responsibility to define requirements, test data integrity and verify business processes
· Meet and exceed SLA defined per project and ensure consistent and high quality of delivery
· Work with internal tool, pulling and organizing data from the system and create regular reports ensuring high accuracy
· Create education materials for Sellers and deliver training
· Written and oral communication of listing quality to Sellers
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1300 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements. Further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA might also be included. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
· Fluent in French, or Italian, or Spanish
· Bachelor /Under-graduate degree
· Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill set
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to face internal and external partners in a professional manner
· Proven experience in creating and delivering e-training and coaching sessions to large audience
· Basic understanding of Project Management
· Basic understanding of eCommerce and B2B Communication (XML and Webservices)