Field Engineering Proffesional (Tires) - Obchodný zástupca (pneu)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- The Capital Prague, Czech Republic, Benešov, Beroun, Kladno, Kolín, Kutná Hora, Mělník, Mladá Boleslav, Nymburk, Prague - East, Prague - West, Příbram, Rakovník, Písek, Tábor, Plzeň - South, Plzeň - City, Plzeň - North, Rokycany, Karlovy Vary, Litoměřice, Louny, Liberec Region, Česká Lípa, Jablonec nad Nisou, Liberec, Semily, Hradec Králové Region, Hradec Králové, Jičín, Pardubice Region, Chrudim, Pardubice, Havlíčkův Brod, Pelhřimov
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- In behalf of The Bridgestone Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, the biggest tire and rubber manufacturer in the world, we are pleased to inform you we are looking for a FIELD ENGINEERING PROFFESIONAL.
It is a field position, requiring a lot of travelling among all Czech Republic and part of Slovakia. Location of suitable candidate is supposed to be in Prague region, ideally max. to 2 hours from the capital.
Main mission of the FIELD ENGINEERING PROFFESIONAL is to contribute to the execution of the sales, expense and profitability targets by ensuring after sales technical support to customers within area of product quality, performance follow-up and complains handling.
• monitor commercial and consumer products quality, analyze, quantify and report it in a different tools
• support customers and sales teams in complain handling (collect data, check damage, segregate proper complain from external damages with a usage of external claim system)
• understand customer voice, factors affecting the product and customer business
• set and follow up prototype product performance according to internal procedure
• perform technical and product trainings to customers and employees
- Other benefits
- • Offered are attractive working conditions and tools (including a company car), opportunities for individual and professional development in the international environment.
- Contract type
- We are recruiting for this job on behalf of our client
- The Bridgestone Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, is the biggest tire and rubber manufacturer in the world, selling its tires and other related products in more than 150 nations and employing more than 145,000 people worldwide. The founder, Mr. Ishibashi, produced his first tire in Japan in 1930, and for many years after that, Bridgestone products were being sold all over the world. Bridgestone is known for its quality product tires for cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles etc. In addition, it has a diversified product line of building materials, sports equipment etc. representing circa 20% of the corporations’ overall business. The founder once defined the corporation’s aim as “providing society with superior quality”. Even nowadays, this motto remains the Bridgestone mission. The Bridgestone Group continues to implement new principles and innovative products according to this motto.
Main focus of the client's activities
Automotive industry, manufacture of transport equipment
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Driving licence
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technical supporting role
- Fluent English
- Flexibility: Frequent travels among customers are essential part of this role.
- Attitude: self-driven with a strong work ownership attitude. Willingness to learn is key.
- Brief description of the company
- APPEL COUNSELLING, is a personnel consultancy which has been active on the Slovak market since 1995. We specialize in search and selection for top and middle management positions, and offer our clients tailored consulting services focused on optimizing organizational and management structure, promoting organizational development and effective human resources management.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy