Job Advert Title Logistics Manager
Location Astellas Pharma s.r.o. Czech Home office
Division Established Markets Commercial
Department Established Markets Affiliate Logistics
Employment Class Permanent
At Astellas, experience is coupled energised with a relentless challenger spirit.
We are unusual in our ability to combine the experience, expertise and resources of an established company with the agility, flexibility and tenacity of a start-up. Relentless curiosity and a hunger for discovery flows throughout our entire organisation.
We harness the latest technology and insights from big data with our research expertise to create powerful solutions that could transform the way doctors and nurses treat and care for their patients. We are accelerating product development, driving operational efficiencies and gaining a better understanding of the needs of patients and their healthcare providers.
We partner and collaborate with academic research institutes and biotechnology companies who share our passion for bringing breakthrough discoveries to patients.
About this job:
- Adjust sales forecast
- Material delivery planning
- Control and management of inventory
- Sale and distribution of material
- Adherence to the principles of good distribution practice
- DIS-13, REG-13 reporting
- Reporting of adverse reactions
- Adjust the forecast of packages sold for individual materials for the next 24 months
- Control of actual sales against sales forecast, provision of timely deliveries, cooperation with suppliers
- Responsibility for taking over products and releasing them for sale
- Control of material deliveries, return management, cooperation with customers
- Communication with an external company providing storage and distribution, data interface processing
- Responsibility for compliance with the requirements of good distribution practice during distribution
- Obligation to monitor relevant legislative changes regarding good distribution practice
- Responsibility for preparing the prescription documentation and checking compliance with the prescribed procedures
- Checking the validity of the marketing authorisation of distributed products, consent of the packaging to the registration, batch and expiry
- Check inventory conditions, archive records of measured temperature values and relative humidity
- Archive delivery slips and invoices
- Inspection of the dispatch of goods according to temperature conditions, but also from the point of view of priority dispatch of the oldest batches
- Responsibility for handling complaints and withdrawing products from distribution according to the applicable complaints procedure
- Conducting training - familiarization of relevant warehouse employees with the Stock, Sanitation and Complaints Regulations
- Responsibility for picking samples from stock, archiving handover protocols, reporting deliveries on provided samples
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Pharma sector experience with strong focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
- Collaborative and co-creational role-model, working horizontally and vertically, leveraging service delivery
- Leading people through change and creating a culture of ownership and accountability
- Comprehensively understands the impact of how Regulatory and Governmental affairs can impact and shape distribution
- Coaching and collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals.
- Proven ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
- Fosters a culture where everything is done to enhance value to patients. Intentional about meeting/exceeding customer expectations (internal/external).
- Considers broader picture and embeds a ‘best practice’ culture to increase operational performance within a multi-cultural, matrix and global organization.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 5 years in relevant role
- Good knowledge of ICT systems and appropriate software - SAP
- Outgoing, pro-active personality
- Positive, responsible enthusiasm
- Ambitious, flexible team player
- Self-confident and innovative approach to competitors and colleagues
- Full time - Permanent Role
- Role based in Czech Republic
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.