Commercial Operations Coordinator, ONCO,
Job Advert Title Commercial Operations Coordinator, ONCO, CZ/SK
Location CZE Field
Division Established Markets Commercial
Department ONCO 1
Employment Class Permanent
Commercial Operations Coordinator – Oncology
At Astellas, experience is coupled energised with a relentless challenger spirit.
We are unusual in our ability to combine the experience, expertise and resources of an established company with the agility, flexibility and tenacity of a start-up. Relentless curiosity and a hunger for discovery flows throughout our entire organisation.
We harness the latest technology and insights from big data with our research expertise to create powerful solutions that could transform the way doctors and nurses treat and care for their patients. We are accelerating product development, driving operational efficiencies and gaining a better understanding of the needs of patients and their healthcare providers.
We partner and collaborate with academic research institutes and biotechnology who share our passion for bringing breakthrough discoveries for patients.
About this job:
Ongoing support and compliance control on all operational procedures including financial, compliance and organization specific within Therapeutic Area.
Expert in administrative processes and procedures coordinating smooth execution according to the established standards. Provides guidelines and support to all employees as required.
Coordination of the proper circulation and archiving of all documents of the Department, including:
- Coordination of the circulation of orders / offers to external contractors
- Preparation of workflow and archiving, contracts
- Proper circulation of Invoices and other financial documents (allocation, approval)
- Cooperation with the superior in the scope of control over the budget and expenses – regular reports from Finance
- Organization of business trips in accordance with the requirements of company procedures and the specificity of travel.
- Organization of meetings and trainings upon the Department needs, including support for the Company meeting organization
- Documentation, circulation and archiving of arrangements made during the regular business meetings including typing, filing and scheduling, performs duties such as record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, coordinating direct mail and working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization
- Preparation of analysis, reports and PP presentations for the Managers within Therapeutic Area
- Independent organization and conducting of meetings upon the Management request (including follow-up and minutes preparation)
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of English for fluent communication
- Work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Customer service oriented
- Communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Planning, calendaring and organizing
- Problem assessment and solving
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Computer skills and the ability to use the software, platforms for day-to-day work and other office equipment required by the company;
- Ensuring compliance with legal provisions relating to promotions (the Act on Pharmaceutical Law, the Code of Marketing Ethics, the Infarma Code, the Ethics & Compliance Procedures);
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Full time – Permanent Role
- Role based in Czech Republic
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.