Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Dept. Manager R&D Inverter & Electric Motor f/m/d
- Technical and disciplinary management of the development areas for inverters/converters and electric motors (current focus: high-speed electric motors, SiC power electronics, DC/DC converters)
- Establishment and development of interdisciplinary teams in Graz and Best Value Countries
- Interface to the AVL internal production of the power electronics/electric motors
- Design and implementation of the development strategy
- Point of contact for customers and AVL worldwide
- Completed degree (TU, FH) in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or automation technology
- Several years of experience in the field of electrical drive technology, development and testing of electrical drives and power electronics
- Detailed knowledge of power electronics (SiC, FPGA, FOC, DC/DC converters) and electric motors (PMSM, ASM)
- Experience with agile development methods
- Several years of experience in leading employees and teams
- Highly innovative thinking and ability to take action
- Proficient English language knowledge,German language knowledge very welcome
- Willingness to travel on business (approx. 10%)
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €75,000.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.