Do you have a technical background, a commercial mindset and good stakeholder management skills? Do you want to be involved in supporting sales efforts, logistics optimization and invoicing initiatives?
You serve clients locally and globally, primarily in Eastern Europe, and you will work closely with our service and sales team. Job execution involves a high number of colleagues from most parts of the organization. It is important that you master the time, risk, resources, and finances to perfection and that you independently take ownership of your projects that will cover our scope of spare parts and site service support.
Your main role will be to:
- Create systematic data-based approach to cover our spare part offerings.
- Respond to client’s spare parts requests on time.
- Increase sales opportunities for spare parts and service in connection with other Diamond Power units.
- Support management in identifying service sales opportunities and develop sales campaigns.
- Conduct market research for both new and existing customers and markets.
- Support in service work reporting.
Part of the role also revolves around certain logistical tasks and support to our accounting team such as:
- Purchase order creation for spare parts and service activity.
- Administrate import customs process in collaborations with external providers.
- Logistics optimization
- Administrate intermediate storage in Brno and further transportation to final destinations in Eastern Europe.
- Participate in developing the reporting from operations to accounting.
- Administrate invoicing initiatives to accounting for spares and service.
You report to our Manager of Operations, will be based at our Brno office in Czech Republic and travel to customer sites as required is to be expected.
We imagine your background looks something like:
- Proven experience with spare parts and logistics.
- You have experience with technical project in e.g. energy or industrial industry.
- A background in or experience as a technician, contract purchaser or from supply chain with technical insight would be beneficial.
- You are fluent in English and communicate effectively in writing and speech
- Co-operative, self-driven and willingness to travel.
- You thrive in a position with many concurrent tasks and a number of project members and stakeholders.
- Proactive approach to customer relations.
- Comfortable with IT as main working tools.
We imagine you are a proactive self-starter, who thrives on ensuring projects are taken care of all the way through to the final stages.
Babcock & Wilcox Thermal – Diamond Power 100 years of innovation
This is an exciting opportunity to join Diamond Power Central & Eastern Europe s.r.o. Diamond Power is part of The Babcock & Wilcox Company and original manufacturer of Diamond Power® boiler cleaning equipment and a globally acknowledged market leader in all aspects of boiler cleaning.
The Brno site in Czech Republic is the projecting & aftermarket hub for boiler cleaning equipment. For more than 100 years, Diamond Power has consistently provided innovative technologies for power generation, pulp and paper, industrial, petrochemical and marine industries, proven to solve the most difficult plant challenges while delivering valuable solutions to our customers worldwide.
B&W works with customers to help resolve their most challenging boiler cleaning issues. We combine resources across our international B&W Diamond Power Products group to provide customers with the best, co-operative and productive team – whether responding to new plant challenges or evaluating opportunities to improve performance of existing installations. B&W Diamond Power boiler cleaning systems are available in steam/air, high pressure water, and dual-media air heater cleaning configurations. With more than a century of experience in boiler cleaning, you can depend on low maintenance, reliability, versatility and maximum cleaning performance backed by experience.
And, we provide the advanced camera technology to bring firing conditions visible in demanding environment. Customers benefit from our ability to provide service programs and allow our forward-looking clients to concentrate on their core businesses.
We are passionate about an innovative approach to boiler cleaning – are you?
Click the “Apply” button if you are, and we look forward to hearing from you. We review on an ongoing basis. Online applications only due to GDPR, but questions can be sent to [email protected].
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the EU.
See our current opportunities https://www.babcock.com/en/careers/openings or create a job agent to be notified on future vacancies.