Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Source-2-Pay Associate with Czech/Slovak
Major Tasks / Responsibilities
- Record, verify and execute transactions with a medium level of complexity according to process documentation;
- Monitor process exceptions;
- Support and follow up on issues within workflow systems;- Perform and review controls (process, ICS);
- Contribute to process improvements;
- Conduct trainings;
- The specifics are defined by the process requirements (profile);
- Perform ICS controls.
- University degree (in Business Administration or comparable as beneficial);
- Proven professional experience over 2- 3 years in S2P area (Procurement or Accounting);
- Experience in a shared service center organization;
- Ability to use the relevant IT systems (e.g. SAP);
- Computer literacy, ability to use the office suite;
- Ability to lead teleconferences in an international context;
- English fluent in speech and writing;
- Czech/Slovak fluent in speech and writing;
- Ability to communicate appropriately depending on the situation to internal customers / suppliers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn.
- Attractive salary and bonuses.
- Office in a comfortable business center.
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room.
- A room for parents and children.