Neváhejte a pošlete životopis! O práci se ucházejí i kandidáti, kteří nesplňují úplně všechny požadavky.
Junior C++ Developer
Bohemia Interactive Simulations (BISim) is a world leader in providing simulation technologies and integrated training solutions to military and civilian organizations around the globe. With origins in the gaming industry, BISim repeatedly delivers high-fidelity, low-cost, disruptive technology into the virtual, tactical, military simulation domain. BISim successfully exploits game-based technology with stunning visuals and applies this to a range of breakthrough, military-specific training and simulation products. Bohemia Interactive Simulations has established offices in Australia, Czech Republic, United States, United Kingdom, Slovakia and Poland.
Software Engineer is responsible for the research, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of new and existing systems, and the creation of new software solutions. You will work internally with other Software Engineers, Program Managers, and Product Owners to deliver high-quality solutions in the expected time frame, using your experience and judgement.
- Implement a designed set of functionality following company software development standards with emphasis on code quality and best practices.
- Apply basic understanding of algorithms and data structures in completing designated tasks.
- Adherence to the defined development process including software development life-cycle and development workflow.
- Effectively communicate to supervisors and peers in a professional, clear, and concise manner.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of OOP and C/C++.
- Understanding of algorithm categories and time complexity.
- Basics of linear algebra.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- English at communicative level.
- Diverse, challenging, yet fun work environment with real-life applications.
- Opportunity to work on top-of-the-line, cutting edge products employed by military organizations and non-military users around the globe.
- Use of the latest hardware and software technology (such as that employed in the field of VR).
- Opportunity to use your skills even outside of your role, with the option to grow outside of your role.
- Ability to influence how we do things, and have a direct impact on our products.
- Work with and learn from talented colleagues.
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary.
- 5 weeks vacation per year.
- Various benefits, such as meal vouchers, Multisport card etc.
- We don’t offer just a job, we want to give you the opportunity to grow, and to move the simulation market forward.