Junior C++ Developer
Košice, Slovakia · Engineering
Wage starting from €1400 gross/monthly (based on experience and skills)
Bohemia Interactive Simulations (BISim) is a world leader in providing simulation technologies and integrated training solutions to military and civilian organizations around the globe. With origins in the gaming industry, BISim repeatedly delivers high-fidelity, low-cost, disruptive technology into the virtual, tactical, military simulation domain. BISim successfully exploits game-based technology with stunning visuals and applies this to a range of breakthrough, military-specific training and simulation products. Bohemia Interactive Simulations has established offices in Australia, Czech Republic, United States, United Kingdom, Slovakia and Poland.
Our unique environment combines the best of game development and stability of long term government contract. We give you freedom and responsibility to do things well, support you and teach you. We pride ourselves on crunch / over time free environment. And last but not least - you will join growing company that is defining the MilSim industry. Our business has a worthy cause. The work we do saves lives and protects environment.
- We’re looking for junior engineers, so it’s OK if you don’t have much experience
- You are a smart cookie and you’re not afraid to learn a lot of new things
- You should have some experience with code debugging and ability to search for solutions (yes, StackOverflow )
- You may be a junior, but we expect you to grow, so you need to show us that you want to
- Good problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of OOP and C/C++
- Understanding of algorithm categories and 3D graphics is a huge advantage
- Basics of linear algebra
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- English at communicative level
- Best of both worlds - small team with no nonsense rules and stability and opportunity to grow within multinational company
- Opportunity to work on top-of-the-line, cutting edge products employed by military organizations and non-military users around the globe
- Use of the latest hardware and software technology (such as that employed in the field of VR)
- We love success stories and growing our future leaders - and we’re good at it
- Ability to influence how we do things, and have a direct impact on our products
- 25 days of vacation (+3 sick leaves) per year
- Fully paid meal vouchers and Multisport card, office breakfast etc.
- We don’t offer just a job, we want to give you the opportunity to grow, and to move the simulation market forward