Neváhejte a pošlete životopis! O práci se ucházejí i kandidáti, kteří nesplňují úplně všechny požadavky.
MID/SENIOR C++ DEVELOPER
Košice, Slovakia · Engineering
Salary starting from €2400 gross/monthly (based on skills and experience)
Bohemia Interactive Simulations (BISim) is a world leader in providing simulation technologies and integrated training solutions to military and civilian organizations around the globe. With origins in the gaming industry, BISim repeatedly delivers high-fidelity, low-cost, disruptive technology into the virtual, tactical, military simulation domain. BISim successfully exploits game-based technology with stunning visuals and applies this to a range of breakthrough, military-specific training and simulation products. Bohemia Interactive Simulations has established offices in Australia, Czech Republic, United States, United Kingdom, Slovakia and Poland.
Our unique environment combines the best of game development and stability of long term government contract. We give you freedom and responsibility to do things well, support you and teach you. We pride ourselves on crunch / over time free environment. And last but not least - you will join growing company that is defining the MilSim industry. Our business has a worthy cause. The work we do saves lives and protects environment.
- Design and implement a set of functionalities following company software development standards with emphasis on code quality and best practices
- Apply understanding of algorithms and data structures in completing designated tasks
- Adhere to the defined development process including software development life-cycle and development workflow
- Mentor junior team members so their knowledge of software engineering techniques is constantly improving
- Facilitate the sharing of ideas and exploration of new technology to continually improve the quality of development
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Experience in C++ programming (computer games or real-time simulations are advantage)
- Good understanding of algorithm categories and time complexity
- Application of linear algebra in 3D
- Ability to analyze and update existing code
- Ability to design own solutions for complicated simulation problems
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- English at communicative level
- Best of both worlds - small team with no nonsense rules and stability and opportunity to grow within multinational company
- Opportunity to work on top-of-the-line, cutting edge products utilized by military organizations and non-military users around the globe
- Use of the latest hardware and software technology (such as that employed in the field of AR, VR, etc.)
- We love success stories and growing our future leaders - and we’re good at it
- Ability to influence how we do things, and have a direct impact on our products
- 25 days of vacation (+3 sick leaves) per year
- Fully paid meal vouchers and Multisport card, office breakfast etc.
- We don’t offer just a job - we want to give you the opportunity to grow, and to move the simulation market forward