Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Finance Intern in Controllership Team
Job DescriptionAre you looking to start your career in finance? Would you like to do an ambitious internship where you could see for yourself what finance is all about? Are looking to put your knowledge into practice and willing to join supply chain industry leader?
Intern for Controllership CEE (Hungary, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia)
Your future challenges:
- Verification of incoming invoices and their coding, purchasing orders creations
- Support the team with finance process improvement for relevant countries
- Assist on the calculation and submission of monthly taxes such as VAT, Withholding taxes, corporate income tax, Intrastat, EC Sales list
- Support on the month-end close processes, including preparation of journal entries, backups for balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist on the preparation of financial statements and completion of statutory audits for the entities assigned
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities assigned by the manager
What do we look for?
- Students/graduates of Finance/ Accounting or experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Fluent English required, good level of other European language is a plus
- Availability 20h/week
What can you expect?
- 1-year paid internship
- Gaining experience in corporate finance
- Dynamic and friendly team
- Full support of your more experienced colleagues
- Currently we work from home, while our office is on Karla Engliše 3219/4 in Anděl, Prague
Technical/Professional Qualification - Accounting
Preferred Level of Work Experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.