Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
As an Accountant at CHEP you will join our European financial controllership team in Prague. You'll be responsible for accounting activities to support the production of accurate and timely financial results in compliance with IFRS and local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
If you were working with us, here are some of the things you would have done last month:
- Oversee Record to Report process for supported entities in Europe
- Perform month closing, prepare and review and journal entries and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Resolve on outstanding balance sheet items for assigned accounts in a timely manner
- Prepare supporting documentation for the statutory annual accounts
- Prepare income tax declarations and cooperate with the regional tax mangers and vendors
- Prepare transactional tax returns for the region, including VAT and withholding taxes
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures
- Cooperate with the RTR Manager and 3rd party provider
We want you in our team if you:
- Have degree in Finance or Accounting
- Have 1-3 years’ experience in finance roles
- Know English fluently
We are a perfect match if you additionally:
- Know R2R process, general ledger, month-end and year-end closing, financial statements and reporting, reconciliation, accruals, payroll accounting, intercompany, and tax accounting
- Speak Swedish, Finish or Danish
- Have experience in local GAAP and IFRS
- Are a Certified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, CPA, CA)
What we offer:
- Cafeteria system, Multisport card, meal vouchers, 3 sick days, pension scheme, additional holiday days
- Annual bonus depending on personal & company performance
- Options to purchase CHEP/Brambles shares
- 3 days paid leave for volunteering
- Currently we’re working mostly from home while our office is located at Karla Engliše 3219/4 in Anděl, Prague
Does this sound like you? Apply today and join our team!
#CHEPcareers #WorkThatMatters #Accounting #Controllership
Preferred Level of Work Experience
1 - 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.