HR Specialist - Employee & Labour Relations CEE
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’.
Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit the Brambles website.
Employee & Labour Relations Specialist, CEE
If you were working with us, this is what you'd have done last month:
- Support resolution of labour management workplace issues, incl. employee-body contract negotiations, grievances, arbitration, work stoppages and strikes or plant closures to support the local HR Managers in the CEE region
- Develop HR solutions, polices and best practices for labour relations at CEE level in collaboration with HRBPs
- Support people managers with performance management issues through process and feedback training, incl. guidance on terminations
- Update employment contracts and termination templates accordingly to legal changes in the CEE region
- Develop and implement HR policies on labour code, employee benefits in close cooperation with HR Manager and reward team
- Promote knowledge and compliance about company policy and relevant employment laws
Who are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of all aspects of labour, employment and human resources related laws, regulations, policies, principles, concepts and practices in Central Europe
- Experience in conducting internal employee relations investigations
- Fluent English, with Czech, Polish or Romanian as an advantage
- University degree in HR, business or equivalent
- HR Certification employee relations, labour relations is a plus
What do we offer?
- Cafeteria system, annual bonus, Multisport card, meal tickets, sick days, pension scheme
- Options to purchase CHEP/Brambles shares
- 3 days paid leave for volunteering
- Currently we’re working from home while our office is at Karla Engliše 3219/4 in Anděl, Prague
Do you want to do work that matters? Apply today and join CHEP.
Bachelors - Human Resources Management
Preferred Level of Work Experience
3 - 5 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]