HR Coordinator CE
Job DescriptionHR Coordinator, CE
What will you do?
- First contact for administrative requests of employees
- Supporting payroll activities including providing documents relevant to the employee’s attendance
- Owner of personnel files hard copy and digital files in the system
- Managing the local safety at work and medical check portal
First Point of contact
- Supporting the onboarding of new employees. Sending out invitations and to prepare the sessions.
- Interface to the Czech and CE Facility teams for daily affairs
Support of HR function
- Support to the HR Manager and HR Generalist on employee related queries
- Work closely with AskHR team but also with the regional HR Operations team to support process improvement initiatives
- Support of the CE HR Generalist with AskHR support and payroll and taxation topics
Who we are looking for?
- First experiences of working in a in HR department, preverbally in an international company
- HR related educational background or bachelor’s degree in human resources or in a relevant Human resources technical discipline is an advantage
- Experience of working with HR systems (Workday) is an advantage
- Open for change, self-organized, strong attention to detail, demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in matrix organization
- MS Office skills
- Fluent English and Czech
What do we offer?
- Annual bonus depending on personal & company performance
- Cafeteria system, Multisport card, meal vouchers, sick days, pension scheme, additional holiday days
- Options to purchase CHEP/Brambles shares
- 3 days paid leave for volunteering
- Currently we’re working mostly from home while our office is located at Karla Engliše 3219/4 in Anděl, Prague
Preferred Level of Work Experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.