Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Account Manager (Customer Service Representative)
Job DescriptionAccount manager at CHEP is developing trust relationship with portfolio of national and international customers with primary focus on delivering best class customer care and expanding our market share.
Main responsibilities are:
- Identify potential opportunities for business expansion
- Proactive analysis of internal KPIs to ensure quality of provided service
- Manage activities to meet budget targets
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal stakeholders using key account metrics
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements to be able to provide tailored solution
- Resolve any problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Around 1 year of experience in Customer Service Management
- Experience in FMCG or retail is advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to use MS Office effectively
- Knowledge of the local market players within manufacturing and retail sectors is advantage
- Knowledge of current local supply chain solutions and providers would be taken as advantage
- Fluency in Czech and English a must
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop!
- Trainings package!
- Cafeteria system, annual bonus, Multisport card, meal tickets, 3 sick days and retirement insurance contribution
- Options to purchase CHEP/Brambles shares
- 3 days paid leave for volunteering
- Modern office at Karla Engliše 3219/4 in Anděl, Prague
Preferred Level of Work Experience
1 - 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.