Pallet Operations ManagerApply
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our Hybrid Work Model.
In this role, you will develop your people leadership skills and focus on cooperation with CHEP pallet receivers on the efficient and proper equipment flow. Maintaining balance control to reduce losses and optimize efficiency of pallet utilisation. Manage KPI’s, identify problem areas and work with customers to resolve these issues and put the sustainable solution in place.
Country Leadership Team member
- Contributes to regional strategic direction as an active member of the country leadership team and executes according to agreed standard solutions in the whole cluster.
- Manages empty stocks at retail / traditional trade and co-ordinates with all involved departments (Retail Sales, Planning, Logistic Execution, Carrier Management, Back Office) the collection.
- Manages the pallet inventory count program for every Distributor account: planning, execution and completion.
- Works with the Retail Manager to develop an action plan in order to reduce inventory losses and associated costs.
- Develops and executes actions to minimize equipment losses.
- Supports implementation of actions to meet budget targets and profitability levels by reinforcing disciplined CHEP pallet stock management with retailers and distributors, including charging for losses/misuse of CHEP equipment.
- Recovers CHEP equipment from all locations in accordance with Asset Protection policy, and in cooperation with the Supply Chain teams. Develops and/or implements processes and tools for the teams to work effectively.
Growth & Customer relations
- Co-creates the Strategic vision, develops and implements the Asset Management & Productivity strategy to increase cooperation, embed and grow CHEP within the Czech Retailers and key distributors.
- Manages and implements the agreements to recover CHEP material in order to drive efficiency and open new sectors; takes the lead on business / contract negotiations about these solutions.
- Supports Sales and Customer Service to co-execute defined campaigns
- Contract management, including negotiation for renewal and changes, invoice management
- University degree (Master’s) and adequate work experience
- Relevant experience in Supply Chain, FMCG and / or Retail sectors – ideally supply chain operations at retailers or manufacturers
- Proven track of developing and implementing successful commercial/supply chain strategies
- Revenue recovery
- Fluent in English and Czech
- Excellent knowledge of Retail operations and Supply Chain solutions
- Proven high negotiation, presentation and project management skills
- Analytical and budgeting skills
- Understands customers and retailers / distributors needs
- Driving license B category
- Ability to travel (Czech Republic)
What do we offer:
- Long-term, international career growth & opportunities
- Competitive salary package with annual bonus
- Company car
- Multisport card
- Additional life insurance
- Options to purchase CHEP/Brambles shares
- 3 Days paid leave for volunteering
- Retirement / pension insurance contribution
- 25 the days of the annual holiday
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system to spend on health, culture, traveling, education, and purpose
Preferred Level of Work Experience
7 - 10 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]