Field Service ExecutiveApply
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our Hybrid Work Model.
Do you enjoy organizing your own day and be able to spend it outside of the office? Do you have experience in sales and would like to try something new? This position might be just right for you!
What will you do?
- Maximizing the asset productivity via managing proper asset flows in the entrusted country
- Controlling and improving collection performances; supporting asset recovery initiatives
- Establishing and maintaining relationships at appropriate levels with entrusted locations
- Providing increase in customer satisfaction through continuous meetings and trainings for Retailers staff according to recognised needs
- Ensuring correct implementation of new customers to reach agreement regarding asset recovery
- Asset protection – protect our assets in legal way
- Manage audit program based on account portfolio implementation
- Developing of cooperation with other departments/external companies to support business growth and acquire new customers
- Participation in current departmental projects and other tasks as delegated by your manager
Who we are looking for?
- Supply chain or business qualifications
- Experience in sales, logistic, debt collection or direct work with clients in wholesale or retailer sector
- Experience in B2B preferred
- Results based skill set with strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Driving license B category
- Ability to travel across Czech Republic
- English and Czech are essential
What do we offer?
- Field based role
- Annual bonus depending on personal & company performance
- Cafeteria system, Multisport card, meal vouchers, sick days, pension scheme, additional holiday days
- Company car
- Options to purchase CHEP/Brambles shares
- 3 days paid leave for volunteering
- Hybrid working model: home office or from our office located at Karla Engliše 3219/4 in Anděl, Prague
Preferred Level of Work Experience
3 - 5 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]