Head of Key Account - Europe & North America (m/f/d) - Automotive business - Field basedApply
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our Hybrid Work Model.
The purpose of the role is to improve customer intimacy and to be well prepared for the upcoming changes in the automotive industry.
- Customer Revenue Growth (Lane Expansion) and Contract Compliance,
- Developing Collaboration projects to create value for CHEP and Customer,
- Developing and executing Account Plan and Strategy for customer retention and growth,
- Develop Plans to establish business case with Key Accounts for strategic products,
- Contract renewal process and lead the critical contract negotiations,
- Direction to Key Account Support team for to support KAM’s for proactive management of the accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- 10 years Working experience with customers,
- Ability to create and manage P&L,
- Negotiation Skills,
- Understanding of Supply Chain,
- Business acumen,
- Strong commercial ability,
- Customer orientated,
- Communication skills,
- Ability to build cases for major business cases,
- Languages: fluent English + any other European language are a must.
What we offer:
- Flexible Hybrid Working model,
- Company car or Car allowance,
- Competitive remuneration package incl. annual bonus based on company & personal performance,
- 30 days of annual leave plus 3.5 additional days for bank and other holidays,
- Attractive Brambles share programme ,
- Company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge),
- Capital-forming benefits (Vermögenswirksame Leistungen),
- 50% Refund on your monthly public transportation ticket,
- 24 hours per annum to use for volunteering projects,
- Other benefits e.g. Company Bike, Childcare Allowance, Urban Sports Club, Various discounts through Corporate Benefits and more!
Preferred Level of Work Experience
5 - 7 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]