Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, CE (m/f/d)
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our Hybrid Work Model.
The candidate we are looking for will be the key business support for the dedicated business units with revenue budgeting, forecasting, reporting, pricing and profitability projects, across Central Europe.
- Prepare monthly management reporting packages per product & country with relevant management commentary,
- Partner with Country General Managers and Commercial Teams in evaluating new business opportunities in dedicated business units,
- Own and keep up-to date pricing models and policies for the dedicated markets,
- Creating financial sales models for business cases in collaboration with Finance Business Partner,
- Perform customer profitability review,
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual forecast and budget of revenues and Country Managed Overheads,
- Control and analysis of direct costs of dedicated business units,
- Active support & improvement of current reporting & analysis tool,
- Ad hoc requests,
- Participation in current department projects and other tasks as delegated by Finance Business Partner,
- Be value added partner to the commercial finance team.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or similar,
- Finance analytical experience: 2-4 years with Financial modeling and preferably in complex multinational businesses with some expertise in FP&A, Commercial Finance and Supply Chain Finance,
- Experience in an independent, pro-active role,
- Microsoft Office suite, advanced Excel skills, SAP knowledge,
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking,
- Good business and financial acumen,
- Self-starter and Learning on the Fly,
- Able to settle priorities with strong Drive for Results,
- Critical thinker, anticipate & provide scenarios for different problems,
- Relationship builder, excellent communicator and organizer,
- Resilient and flexible,
- Able to work with remote Management and in a matrix organization,
- Consistent behavior even under pressure,
- Languages: fluent English as well any Central European language are a must.
What we offer:
- Flexible Hybrid Working model,
- Competitive remuneration package incl. annual bonus based on company & personal performance,
- Attractive Brambles share programme ,
- 24 hours per annum to use for volunteering projects.
Masters - Economics, Masters - Finance
Preferred Level of Work Experience
5 - 7 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]