Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
from 1100 + bonus based on skills, knowledge and experience
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Assist the Project lead / Program Manager in day to day program management and governance activities for the assigned program by the PMO.
- Responsible for assisting the Project lead / Program Manger by updating schedules, risk identification, reporting and internal communication and executing day to day coordination activities.
- Advise the PM and IPT on correct and thorough utilization of the PM framework and toolkit developed and made available by PMO
- Coordinate with PMO for PMO support to the program IPT.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with PMO software is a plus.
- Strong project planning skills and efficiency in project management
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and relationship management capabilities
- Demonstrable skills in project management tools and methodologies
- Technical understanding is required
- Knowledge of general business is required
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
Kračanská cesta 51
929 01 Dunajská Streda