Czech Airlines Handling
ČSA customer service specialist with English /FR/IT/DE/RU/ESPraha
Would you like to start your career in an attractive airport environment, using and further developing your language skills?
If you are communicative and wish to actively use foreign languages in contact with people from all over the world, then we will gladly welcome you to our Contact Centre team and offer you varied and interesting work in the international airport environment. Come join us!
What will your job entail?
- Daily indirect communication with airline clients and Prague Airport users by telephone and e-mail
- Operating the reservation and information systems (we will train you in their use at the beginning)
- Informing passengers about the rules of air transport and airline connections
We are looking for candidates who:
- Speak English and one of the following languages: French, Italian, Russian, German, Spanish or Czech
- Have completed a high school education (we welcome experience in a similar position)
- Are friendly and accommodating with customers, even in demanding and stressful situations
- They are flexible and do not mind working in shift mode
What can we offer you?
- Work in a nice international team
- Motivational pay, including 13th salary and interesting benefits such as a contributions to meals and parking at the airport, 5 weeks of vacation, language courses, a contribution to retirement insurance, as well as discounted employee tickets
- Work in which you develop your communication skills and practice foreign languages
- The ability to learn many new things in the aviation industry
- Start date of 1 June 2018