Client Service Officer (Czech/Slovak speaker)
PRAGUE, CZECHIA | Job Req ID: 22531670
Who we are
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
We are looking to expand our specialized mid-sized Citi Service team established to support our corporate clients with day-to-day banking services.
Each Client Service Officer handles assigned portfolio of clients and provides them with personalized support and assistance in addressing their inquiries. In this role the person will be able to gain wide knowledge of various bank products and services throughout collaboration with other local and international bank teams, expand the communication skills and have possibility to work on interesting assignments and projects.
Looking forward to welcome you in our team in Prague!
- Perform responsibilities of Client Service Officer on assigned customers, respond to customers' inquiries/investigations in timely manner, cooperate with other departments if needed
- Provide customers with assistance on products, services and documentation requirements
- Keep customers informed on status of investigations and inform Relationship Managers on customer issues and activity
- Collect charges for extra service provided by CSO
- Maintain familiarity with customers’ credit files, review customer activity for cross-sell opportunities
- Follow and adhere to all relevant Citi policies and procedures, and ensure high quality of data prepared for clients
- Perform all MIFT call backs, arrange customers' trainings to prevent errors, perform authorizer's duties
- Participate in customer feedback survey (VoC), monitor customers' complaints
- Log all phone enquiries/investigations into monitoring STARS system, analyze the data from STARS with supervisor on a regular basis and propose improvements
- Support supervisor with reporting duties and participate in assigned projects in order to increase the efficiency of daily work
- Previous relevant work experience in customer service is preferred (1-3 years), experience in banking field is a benefit
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak and English
- High level of customer service orientation, attention to details, creativity and flexibility
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, effective relationship management skills
- Good knowledge of cash management, domestic, X-border, VISA related agenda, basic knowledge of loan products, FX and trade products
- Excellent knowledge of MPP, MIFT, anti-money laundering and core credit policies
- Strong IT skills: Windows, MS office knowledge (mainly Word, Excel)
- Proven investigative, analytical and risk management skills
- This role will provide opportunities to deepen the knowledge of the special characteristics of a global team within a multinational company.
- Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact.
- We aim to support families through all life stages, and do our best to help our colleagues manage work and family life.