Citi Commercial Banking - Client Onboarding Analyst
Prague, Czechia | Job Req ID 23612078
Who we are
The EMEA Trade and Treasure Services (TTS) Onboarding Team is responsible for account opening, account maintenance, technical integration, and onboarding of all Cash Management products across the Citi Treasury and Trade product suite. We are a team that is obsessed about providing a positive onboarding experience for our clients.
As TTS Documentation Specialist you will be responsible for engaging with both clients and internal stakeholders as part of the Account Opening and/or Account Maintenance processes. You will be responsible for delivering on your own portfolio of client onboarding projects, working directly with specific ‘top tier’ clients and their global treasury organizations.
- Coordination and execution of the documentation process - document tailoring, issuance, validation, and execution for clients account openings across multiple jurisdictions.
- Ensure customer queries are answered in the most efficient way possible, acting as the clients ‘Single Point of Contact and engage with Global partners where necessary to meet our client’s requirements
- Enhance the Client Experience and be the clients advocate in simplifying and improving our internal processes
- Attend regular conference calls with customers to provide updates on the account opening status for the completion of documentation as required
- Perform a complete review and due diligence of the documentation ensuring all Citi, Constitutive documents provided are in line with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Updating documentation and processing status in the inventory database as per clearly defined processes
- Own your client queries end to end using project management approach
- Co-ordinate and control special projects (mergers/acquisitions/tax payments etc.) where applicable
- 1-4+ years of relevant Corporate Customer Service, KYC, Financial Client Onboarding and/or Project Management experience is a must.
- Knowledge of English and Czech languages mandatory, any additional EU language is preferable
- Experience in a process driven, documentation or legal environment preferable
- Proven ability to establish and maintain business partnerships and client relationships.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Competitive salary connected with annual salary review and discretionary annual performance bonus
- Social benefits (private healthcare, award winning pension scheme, multisport, life insurance, holiday allowance, anniversary program, competitive maternity and paternity scheme)
- Hybrid model of work – from modern offices and from home, flexible working hours
- Working in a friendly, dynamic, supportive and diverse environment – including multiple affinity and social networks & voluntary activities to engage with
- Structured onboarding process and extensive training offering (e.g. including Udemy, Degreed)
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
- Unlimited development opportunities within Citi global network.
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management