Chef de Partie (H/F)
Chef De Partie (H/F)
Club Med Resorts
Diploma in the desired function
Experience in the required function
Creator of happiness since 1950, Club Med is the world specialist in all-inclusive vacations, in a resolutely upscale, friendly and multicultural spirit. The Group has more than 70 holiday villages and 20,000 employees around the world. Each year, Club Med recruits nearly 5,000 employees in more than 100 professions.
Today, you are :
- Creative and skilled for creating innovative flavoursome cuisine to surprise our guests.
- Meticulous, you master hygiene and safety regulations perfectly.
- Passionate, you aim to inspire emotion in our guests.
At Club Med, you will :
- Supervise a team of 4 to 6 chefs
- Manage orders and stocks for this section (hot, cold, breakfast)
- Check the setting up, appeal and replenishment of buffets (600 to 1000 covers per service)
- Offer a plating-up service at the buffet or in the bistronomic restaurant by personalizing the customer relationship
- Guarantee the quality of services, compliance with Club Med health and safety rules as well as maintenance of the resort's assets
- Unite and motivate your teams around defined objectives and support them in their development
Essential requirements :
- Place of the offer : Holiday villages in France or in Europe
- Contract : seasonal fixed-term contract of 3 to 8 months
- Level of study : Diploma in the desired function
- Experience level : Experience in the required function
- Language : Conversational level in English desired
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.