Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Software Developer
If embedded software and audio signal processing is your passion, this is your opportunity to get onboard a well-established, Danish company with global impact!
Our client cares for the well-being of the people they come across and are known for great quality, design and technological excellence, creating meaningful solutions that help people rediscover their capabilities. If you care too, this is your chance to work to work in Copenhagen in an agile environment where you become part of a social team and will have ample opportunity to grow while developing algorithms for superior products.
Join a truly international environment
As Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Software Developer, you will be working internationally and cross-functionally, developing algorithms for various products as part of scrum-based teams. Working with researchers, and highly specialised colleagues, you participate in stand-up meetings, coordinate tasks and design interfaces as you create embedded software platforms for ultra-low power processors. You will work on new algorithms, refine and improve existing ones and you will use Matlab for adapting, optimising and testing the firmware code you write along the way.
Electrical engineer with experience in audio signal processing
If you fulfill the criteria below, we would love to hear from you!
- You have a MSc in electrical engineering or a similar background
- You have worked with audio signal processing and have a good understanding of:
- Linear, digital FIR/IIR design methods
- Adaptive systems and basic system identification methods (echo cancellation, beam forming, spatial preservation, noise control)
- Dynamic range compression
- Speech enhancement and noise reduction methods (e.g. spectral subtraction)
- You have experience in fixed point and floating-point DSP programming and have worked with Matlab, C and assembler – electro acoustics and/or psychoacoustics experience is an advantage
- You thrive in an agile setting, and if you have a background as e.g. scrum master, this would be an added bonus
- You speak, read and write English fluently
Please send us your CV at [email protected] and we will get in touch with you. If you have any questions, contact Recruitment Specialist Anna Rasmussen on (+45) 70 20 12 75. CVs are assessed as we get them, so send yours as soon as possible!
Workplace: Copenhagen area, Denmark