Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
The DO & CO Vienna team is currently looking for a
- Take part in the daily production of fresh high quality foods served to hundreds of international airline guests!
- This job includes all cooking techniques such as roasting, broiling, braising, sautéing, and grilling, etc.
- Responsible for creating DO & CO’s high end products in terms of freshness, taste, and consistency to the specification of the Airlines
- Supervise supply-chain systems: control timing of the food production flow and supervise the processing to avoid delays and lapses
- Ensure production processes, quality standards and deadlines are met
- Ensure our product meets the meal specifications and the utmost quality standards at all times
- Comply and ensure hygiene requirements and food safety standards are always met
- Preparation of foods: includes all cooking techniques such as roasting, broiling, braising, sautéing, and grilling
- Other duties as assigned
- Formal culinary training or degree in Culinary Arts or Food Science
- 3yrs + of professional cooking experience
- Mastery of cooking techniques
- HACCP knowledge
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated
- Ability to deal with heavy workload, work in a team as well as independently, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff in different functions and levels
- Must be able to perform with a sense of urgency and a hands on approach to kitchen needs
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- Free breakfast, meal and snacks
- Uniform specific to the job
- We offer a very attractive salary package