Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
We are part of Erste Group – the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts are the bank's Digital Muscle.
ServiceNow ITSM & CMDB Expert (all genders)
With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region. We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.
We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.
What to do:
The Self-Service Platforms (SSP) department is responsible for the development, integration and management of several strategic ITSM, cloud and IT-Infrastructure platforms. One of the main responsibilities is the ITSM ServiceNow Suite including an Enterprise CMDB which is Erste Digital’s central platform for all ITIL processes. Our main goal is to provide fully automated IT services in a user-friendly self-service environment. Your mission:
- be part of a dynamic team which continuously develops, extends, and improves the ServiceNow ITSM platform.
- the ServiceNow CMDB is the single source of truth for all IT Infrastructure components in Erste Digital. The successful candidate will support a team which is responsible for the automation of infrastructure discovery and coordination with data owners (data owners are responsible for delivering the data automatically in standard REST interfaces).
- the internal ITIL processes are being continually adapted to fit Erste Digital’s needs. The successful candidate will be expected to understand new requirements and be able to implement them in the platform.
- together with a specialized CMDB team, be responsible for many aspects of CMDB data quality including the creation and maintenance of KPI dashboards.
- work in agile self-driven teams and support our culture that expects high levels of performance with a strong teamwork ethic.
- proactively find ways to increase efficiencies and improve the usability of our ServiceNow ITSM platform.
- be passionate about self-service and automation technologies and continuously develop your expertise in these areas.
You check these boxes:
- Formal IT education and/or relevant work experience
- Good experience with ServiceNow management is a prerequisite
- Understanding and implementing concepts which contain dependencies to external systems.
- Team player who likes to work in agile teams taking full responsibility for all aspects of defined tasks
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
Why you will like us:
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Culinary delights – Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. Whether lunch, breakfast or snacks – everything is within reach. As an employee, you receive a meal allowance per day.
- Health Care – Taking care of your health is important. That’s why we contribute to your above standard medical examination and provide a helpline in case of hard lifetime situations. You also receive a salary compensation during sick leave
- Work-Life-Balance – Sabbatical, paternity leave, contribution to marriage & childbirth, 4 days of extra holiday per year, contribution to the 3rd pillar and MultiSport card. This is how we promote a balance between work, leisure, and family
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and office time
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation to Slovakia and also advise them on choosing a suitable residential area
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - we are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 2 800 gross per month for this full time position. But this is just a formality, we are more than happy to discuss your actual expectations.
Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.