s IT Solutions Austria and EG IT INT become: Erste Digital
The future of banking is digital and IT is key for this transformation. Erste Digital is the digital enabler driving innovative IT solutions for CEE’s leading banking group, Erste Group. We bring Business and IT #strongertogether, creating the future instead of just waiting for it to happen.
Inspiring Leader for Workplace & Branch IT-Infrastructure at Erste Digital (all genders)
We deliver services for approx. 20.000 employee workplaces of Erste Group in Austria, and manage IT infrastructure for approx. 900 branches for Erste Bank Österreich and Savings Banks. This includes the operations of notebooks, desktops, operating systems, e-mail and social media solutions, virtual clients, fixed and mobile telephony, branch and office-media technology, printing and ATMs.
We are constantly working on flexible and innovative branch concepts and modern work models as well as the expansion of social media and collaboration in everyday work. Self-service and automation are important building blocks to provide better efficiency and higher customer satisfaction, together with a service desk that handles thousands of customer requests.
YOUR MISSION AT ERSTE DIGITAL:
- Erste has a leading HQ building, which is equipped with modern IT infrastructure. Together with your team you will drive the “new way of working” – such as home office and remote collaboration – with innovative IT solutions
- You build a trusted relationship with banks and saving banks in Austria for new solutions and the stable operations of their branch infrastructure
- Erste Group is in the roll-out phase of Office365 for which you provide support services for Austria and CEE subsidiary banks together with other collaboration tools
- Together with strong outsourcing partners and continuous increase in self-service and automation, you will explore opportunities for further cost efficiencies
YOU CHECK THESE BOXES:
- You have at least 3-6 years of experience in leading others by your positive attitude and solution-oriented approach
- You empower your team: You promote team responsibility and can create a framework where teams have autonomy and feel accountable for their results, constantly enabling talents to develop further
- You show a strong heart and convince others using 360° communication: High level of social competence and empathy in managing your stakeholders
- You believe in change: Your self-confidence is based on your profound knowledge and experience. You remain curious to learn new things and you can guide your team during transformation processes
- You can helicopter your view: You take strategic decisions with a strong attitude and proactively shape the vision for your area
- Fluency in English; German or any CEE language is a plus
Ask yourself honestly: Does this sound like you? If so, please read on.
WHY YOU WILL LIKE US:
- You work for one of the most prestigious brands in the country at the internationally awarded Erste HQ in Vienna, with an ambitious multi-national team and cooperate with colleagues across borders
- You have a central role in developing Erste Digital’s strategic agenda and the digital future of Erste Group
- Access to state-of-the-art tech tools to make your work effective and enjoyable
- Diverse teams: Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin. We aim at an increased share of women in management positions. Therefore, we particularly encourage women to apply
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We have the IT collective agreement in place, but offer you for this position a minimum of 90.000,- EUR gross per year
If you’ve got this far…
… it seems we have your interest. If you think you are a fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna