Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
s IT Solutions Austria and EG IT INT become: Erste Digital
The future of banking is digital and IT is key for this transformation. Erste Digital is the digital enabler driving innovative IT solutions for CEE’s leading banking group, Erste Group. We bring Business and IT #strongertogether, creating the future instead of just waiting for it to happen.
Inspiring Leader for Infrastructure & Cloud at Erste Digital (all genders)
The division of Infrastructure & Cloud is responsible for the datacenter and IT infrastructure services network, storage, servers, operating systems and middleware within Erste Group. Erste’s business-critical applications in Austria and many of the group-wide applications in Erste Group rely on this infrastructure. We plan, build and run thousands of servers for solutions of the Group with support teams from Bratislava, Vienna and external partners in a 24/7 operations model.
We are actively driving the cloud strategy of Erste Group and integrate the cloud service provider and operate their corresponding cloud services.
YOUR MISSION AT ERSTE DIGITAL:
- Together with other IT Operation teams you increase the level of automation and provide a high degree on „self-service“ for the solutions hosted on our infrastructure
- You are responsible for developing and implementing the cloud strategy of Erste Group, managing the on-premise resources and the cloud services in the highest quality and cost efficiency possible
- You work with outsourcing partners for IT services that will help Erste to improve the cost base and provide leading edge IT operations
- We are currently moving our data center to a new and state-of-the art data center. With the successful completion of this move you are responsible to run the data center services gaining benefits in terms of cost efficiencies and regulatory requirements
- You drive the transition to a „hybrid cloud operating model“ and support your team in this change, where the balance of stability of the operations and change to new technologies is key
YOU CHECK THESE BOXES:
- You have at least 3-6 years of experience in leading others by your positive attitude and solution-oriented approach
- You empower your team: You promote team responsibility and can create a framework where teams have autonomy and feel accountable for their results, constantly enabling talents to develop further
- You show a strong heart and convince others using 360° communication: High level of social competence and empathy in managing your stakeholders
- You believe in change: Your self-confidence is based on your profound knowledge and experience. You remain curious to learn new things and you can guide your team during transformation processes
- You can helicopter your view: You take strategic decisions with a strong attitude and proactively shape the vision for your area
- Fluency in English; German or any CEE language is a plus
Ask yourself honestly: Does this sound like you? If so, please read on.
WHY YOU WILL LIKE US:
- You work for one of the most prestigious brands in the country at the internationally awarded Erste HQ in Vienna, with an ambitious multi-national team and cooperate with colleagues across borders
- You have a central role in developing Erste Digital’s strategic agenda and the digital future of Erste Group
- Access to state-of-the-art tech tools to make your work effective and enjoyable
- Diverse teams: Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin. We aim at an increased share of women in management positions. Therefore, we particularly encourage women to apply
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We have the IT collective agreement in place, but offer you for this position a minimum of 90.000,- EUR gross per year
If you’ve got this far…
… it seems we have your interest. If you think you are a fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna