Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Experienced Product Manager for Business Solutions
The primary working location of this position is Bratislava but we can discuss all possibilities from Slovakia or Czechia.
Here is video with more details of position and description of Product department:
You will autonomously manage all stages of product life cycle of selected products or services in accordance to corporate, segment and product strategies and goals. You will act as a customer advocate, putting customer needs first and working to deliver solutions deemed to be best for customer. You will be expected to actively lead discussions and cooperation with other experts in their respective fields from development, product management, interaction design and marketing communication teams. You will be fully responsible for defining the product vision, goals, strategy and roadmap of specific set of security products or services. Ultimately, you will be responsible for commercial success of specific product and your role will be to execute strategic, operative and technical product life-cycle activities leading to that success.
Within your role, you will constantly think how to solve market or technical problems in the assigned area of product during all stages of product life cycle. Your job will include quantitative and qualitative market and customer research to perform independent opportunity assessment. You will by reaching out to technical people in charge of security within the organization - to gather and understand their specific problems and needs. Then, your focus will be put into transferring gathered market knowledge into structured and prioritized business and product requirements with one goal that you should keep in mind all the time - to assure success and competitiveness of the product on the security market. You will be fully responsible for creation, maintenance and prioritization of product backlog of business and technical requirements for development teams considering market needs and companywide business strategies.
Additionally, your responsibility will be to present core values and benefits of specific product or release to internal teams, business partners or business end customers. You will perform regular evaluation of product success on the market and you will define specific product goals, KPIs and feature improvements.
- Expand the product knowledge including the technical aspects of individual features of products.
- Be responsible for the complete lifecycle of a high priority product or family of products assigned
- Execute ongoing user research to build own market knowledge.
- Develop own market knowledge by monitoring relevant markets, technological trends and business models.
- Perform an independent opportunity assessment.
- Define goals and strategies for products and their versions.
- Identify and articulate unresolved market problems.
- Define formalized business and product requirements and communicate them to the rest of the organization.
- Drive cooperation on achieving product targets with other product managers as well as with other relevant teams and other key stakeholders across the company.
- Actively use product management processes and frameworks.
- Maintain and update product roadmaps.
- Define a portfolio product strategy, combining various types of applications and systems, possibly serving various customer types.
- Approve product positioning.
- Create and maintain product bulletins.
- Participate in the preparation of materials for internal product management processes and activities.
- Participate in the optimization and improvement of the quality of processes impacting cross-team collaboration on products and services.
- Propose optimizations of existing processes and systems and be actively involved in their implementation.
Personality requirements and skills
- Previous working experience in IT/technology/software company is required; ideally at least 2 years of experience as a technology Product Manager or a similar (product related) role
- Business customer orientation and proven ability to properly understand business customer needs is required
- Strong communication and presentation skills to various audiences in English is required
- Extensive experience with working in a team
- Previous product management job related to cybersecurity is a significant advantage
- Previous experience in Business 2 Business, especially enterprise segment is an advantage
- Previous working experience with administration of enterprise network or endpoint security is an advantage
- Dedication, excellent attitude towards the goals, passion about the product and its broader context are key values of the suitable candidate
- Ability to manage strategic and operational challenges
Eva Kvasničková Verbich
BENEFITY PRE TEBA
Benefity pre celú rodinu
Šport a zdravie Wellbeing
A ešte viac…
Spoločnosť ESET je globálnym lídrom v oblasti digitálnej bezpečnosti a je jedným z najväčších dodávateľov bezpečnostných riešení v Európskej únii. Zároveň je najväčšou a najoceňovanejšou IT firmou na Slovensku.
Už viac ako 30 rokov vyvíjame popredný softvér a služby zamerané na IT bezpečnosť a ochranu podnikov, kritickej infraštruktúry a domácností z celého sveta
Viac sa o nás dozviete na našej stránke.