Online Advertising Specialist
Who we are searching for?
- Self-starter & Thinker with Bias for action
- Someone who is challenging established norms and drive change
- Curious mindset always questioning and learning
- Data-driven and able to guide through small detail and best practice
- Collaborative and able to work as part of the team
- Able take complex concepts and communicate in simple terms
This is how it looks like:
- You are a member of a 12-member Online Advertising team. There are junior colleagues who welcome your know-how and guidance, and senior colleagues for strategic discussion. You will be working as part of a wider team to ensure overall Online Revenue grows.
- You cooperate directly with sales and marketing teams, and your work has a significant impact on ESET’s global online business development.
- You use variety of tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific and generic industry data in order to understand user trends and behaviours better and add context to the performance of each campaign
- You cooperate with other (digital) marketing colleagues to develop a holistic approach to programs that support Online Revenue growth.
- You evaluate campaign effectiveness, analyze data, and recommend enhancements aimed at boosting key performance indicators.
- You have access to Google´s newest features and beta products.
- You are a specialist for given 2-3 countries, manage our local partners campaigns and make sure their budget is well spent (most of it goes to Google search).
- You manage Google and Bing Ads campaigns, as well as other PPC platforms.
- Experimentation and testing out what work best is on top of daily activities. Achieving a set of advertising goals and key performance indicators (ROI, CPA, conversions), finding opportunities for growth and improvements in efficiency are essential.
- Of course, you evaluate performance and interpret results with focus on actionable insights.
- English is your communication tool; you use it almost half of the working day.
What does it take to join?
- 3-year experience on the similar position
- English language at B2 level (written and spoken). If needed, we can provide support with language courses.
- Advanced Google Ads
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics software
- Knowledge of SEM principles and strategies
- Strong analytical thinking
- Hunger to adopt new trends in online marketing
- Friendly and easy-going nature with the right sense of humor
- Drive and energy to challenge the status quo
BENEFITY PRE TEBA
Benefity pre celú rodinu
Šport a zdravie Wellbeing
A ešte viac…
Spoločnosť ESET je globálnym lídrom v oblasti digitálnej bezpečnosti a je jedným z najväčších dodávateľov bezpečnostných riešení v Európskej únii. Zároveň je najväčšou a najoceňovanejšou IT firmou na Slovensku.
Už viac ako 30 rokov vyvíjame popredný softvér a služby zamerané na IT bezpečnosť a ochranu podnikov, kritickej infraštruktúry a domácností z celého sveta
Viac sa o nás dozviete na našej stránke.